The Art and Science of Sales, how to be consultative and win business follows on from Amanda's last workshop 'Connecting with you Customers.'
The workshop covers:
- Application of questioning and listening skills to clearly understand what the customer wants and why it is important
- Establish personal credibility and mutual value in every customer interaction
- Communicate the value of your products and services in a way that addresses customer needs and why they represent value for your customer’s current and future business
- Adopt an approach for ending every meeting or call with appropriate next steps for both parties
- Create the ‘thirst’ to continue to do business with you and the confidence to refer you to others
- Identify sales behaviours you will Stop, Start and Continue, to immediately apply the skills you’ve learnt
Successful Women in Business members can access free or reduced price places on workshops, dependent on their membership level.
Non-member price is £49, to include refreshments and all training materials.