DipNT mBANT mCNHC
My name is Allegra Scott and I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist.
I was born with a congenital heart defect and spent the first ten years of my life almost living in the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. By the time I was a teenager I had been prescribed a truck load of pharmaceuticals and could barely function. I’d still be on those drugs today, and more, if I hadn’t realised one vital thing... the body will attempt to heal itself time and time again given the right nourishing and energising foods. In short, food is life!
My clients and their amazing health turnarounds are a living testimony to this shared philosophy. The passion they develop for whole natural foods and lifestyles continues to delight and inspire me every day.
If I had once piece of advice for any of you it would be.... eat more plants! Studies demonstrate that the average Western diet is now dominated by highly processed foods, meat and dairy. Our plant intake is shockingly low so it comes as no surprise that even in this affluent, privileged culture, our society is largely overweight and sick.
Even the smallest changes can yield tremendous health benefits. When you increase the amount of dark green veggies, colourful fruits and whole grains that you consume you will begin to see the transformation. In no time at all, given the right support and guidance, you will have quite literally reinvented yourself from within. Trust me, I’ve seen it for myself, I see it every day with my clients and I’d like to see it in you...
Here are just a few of the areas that I can support you with:
· Nutrigenomics: by analysing your unique genes I create a nutritional plan tailored to your specific health requirements.
· Weight loss: I show you to successfully balance your blood sugars and achieve a lifelong healthy weight management.
· Improved digestion: everything starts in the gut and I work with you to remove bloating, reduce excess gas and identify any food intolerances.
· Are you stressed and constantly tired? My advice will give you back your enthusiasm, mental clarity and a renewed zest for life.
· Easing menopause symptom and balancing hormones: whatever stage of life you are at, I will support you in restoring peace within your body.
· Eliminating insomnia: we all need a good nights sleep and a sense of wellbeing at bedtime will see you totally rejuvenated come the morning.
To find out more and for a free twenty minute consultation get in touch:
T: 07493 499667