Coaching for Success Purpose
Focus and Development Group – Coaching for Success
SWIB has formed a group which has at its centre ‘supporting others through coaching and mentoring’. The intentions of the group are:
· To offer SWIB network members who engage in different coaching services to develop their thinking and be part of a research base group to extend and enrich practice.
· To create a collaborative working group which can develop services to support themselves as well as the wider SWIB membership
· To build the key skills and attributes of the different coaching practices to meet the needs of members
· To strengthen the ‘supervision’ role of SWIB coaches through the opportunity to participate in 1:1 telephone call/facetime/skype/zoom with experienced coaches to celebrate practice and to share the impact of their work.
· To widen discussion across the network to demonstrate our inclusive approach to supporting members.